Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Alien interview !

Alien: Hello Earthling. Thank you for conversing with me.

Me: Hi its very nice talking to you to

Alien: May I ask you a few questions?

Me: Ofcourse!

Alien: I have never been to earth before, can you tell me a little bit about it? What are some beautiful and interesting places I should visit?

Me: Well you should go to many different places like New york even tho its just pretty at night , um Paris, London you should go to Caribbeans places and the beach see animals & more

Me: What is your planet like?

Alien: Well my planet is wonderful it but it has less colors than yours ours is mostly green.

Alien: You humans seem like you’re very angry with eachother. I watched people walk down the street and most people didn’t even look at eachother! Why is that?

Me: Well here we are real busy so we are always in a rush and we really ust talk to people we know.

Me: What’s it like on your planet when you walk around?

Alien: In my planet everyone is so friendly we say hi to eachother even tho we dont know the person.

Alien: Why does your home country go to war with other countries?

Me: Well i don't really know i ask my self the same question, like why cant we just be nice.

Alien: It seems to me that what you call “marshmallows” are the best thing to eat on your planet. Why do you not eat these every day?

Me: Well i wouldn't say there the best things in otu planet becouse theres so much food some better than others.

Me: What do you eat on your planet?

Alien: We eat ice cream lots and lots of ice cream

Alien: It seems to me that you do not treat earth very well. I see people throwing their trash on the ground, cutting down forests, and burning dirty coal to make electricity. Why do humans not care about earth? Is anyone doing anything about it?

Me: Some people do care and the try to do everything the can to stop it but theres more people that don't care than the ones who care so it doesn't really make a difference. And the reason they do this is because the think that is they don't do any of these things the wont be able to survive.

No comments: