Monday, January 11, 2010

In 90 secnds list thing you would find in an airport then write a story about it.


Ready , Set , GO !
Gun
Drugs
Criminals
Bombs
Clothes
Suit cases
People
X-ray machine
Striping
Security
Terrorist
In disguise people
____________________________Story ! ___________________________________
I was on line in the airport holding m suitcase full of cloths , There was a lot of people in front of me. I think i saw someone with a pack of drugs & ' a gun in there pocket oh well that not my business when the security stops him in the from and passes the meddle detector thing and strip him they'll find it . Imagine his suitcase probably fool of it hes gonna be shocked when the put it in that X-ray thing . Theres a lot of criminals i think i saw a terroristic in disguise OH MY GOD what if he has a bomb and tries to blow up the place. This is crazy now im scared :(

1 comment:

Shabnam Sabah said...

lolz... uh I'm sure ur not going to die!_-]